Sunday, October 3, 2010

Big Boy Bed



When we moved in we put H in the nursery so I would be able to paint his room. Well, I got the room painted and we moved him in Saturday night! I was a bit nervous because the first night we spent in the new house I had to sleep with him on the fold out couch. I was hoping he would be adjusted enough that switching rooms wouldn't be as hard on him as moving houses and he did really well! We even switched beds to his "big boy bed" the same night. What a trooper! So here is his new room, almost complete. Missing some toy storage, a rug, and couple posters on the wall but it is almost there.

So now it is time to start on the nursery! I came across a Super Mario Bros sheet that my brother sent to Derek at some point and we decided to make that the curtain for our new baby. I want to make sure this baby has special things that have a story and meaning just like H did. So far we have a few items that are going to be especially his and I love that!

H is speaking really well, saying lots of sentences and he knows a lot people's names now. In particular he asks for his grandparents, Jeremy and Beth, and his BFF Connor! He also said "I love you" (well really he said ah wuv ooh) to me when I was putting him down for a nap this afternoon. Yipee!!

I'll post more pics when the nursery is done. My plan is to buy paint this week so by the weekend I should have a lot of it set up!!

Thanks for reading!

Love,

Mama Panda

No comments: