Saturday, October 23, 2010

5 more weeks!

Well, I am 35 weeks and considering H came the day before his due date I would say that five weeks from today I will be holding my new little baby! We have gotten settled enough in the new house that I was able to finish H's room and get the nursery set up.

nursery/big boy room


Here are pics for your viewing pleasure! Notice the Nintendo curtain in H's room and the frame Nintendo fabric on the nursery. Thanks to Uncle Dustin for that!! And NO there is no initial on the wall yet! No hints this time guys!!

H is doing well, considering that he has been in the terrible two's since he was 18 months. He fell out of bed twice the second night he had his race car bed with the twin size mattress(we moved him up from the crib size mattress which also fits in the bed) but hasn't since. We also introduced a toilet seat that goes over the regular toilet. H promptly took it and put it over his head. It got stuck around his neck and I had to wrestle it off of him while he panicked and started flailing his arms about! It was REALLY funny and I laughed the whole time!! I didn't take a picture because he was REALLY upset and that would have seemed cruel, but damn it was funny.

Next weekend is Halloween and we dressing him up like a Cowboy. Chloe the English Mastiff will be his horse. I am excited! I am also having my "sprinkle" next weekend and am looking forward to a nice get together with friends and family!

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Love,

Mama Panda

No comments: